Uvida Shop is Moving!
The Uvida Shop North End store will be permanently closing on March 28th at 6pm. First off, we want to thank everyone for being a part of the amazing zero waste community that we have built here in the North End in the past two years. We can't thank you enough for your support because it truly means the world to us. We hope you will continue to support us and shop our plastic-free products through this transition!
We're just as sad as you are to be leaving the North End but we want to clarify that we are not going out of business. We have had to make the difficult decision to close down our North End location due to a large rent increase. While we won't be in the North End location anymore, we feel like this is the start of a new beginning at Uvida!
We are still open in the Brookline location, which will be our main and only brick-and-mortar store, so you’ll still be able to shop with us there! Our website is also always updated and open for you to shop 24/7. Online orders are shipped out Monday-Friday and we’re also offering free delivery in the North End/Downtown area from now until Sept 1st!
What’s Next for Uvida?
While we are sad to be leaving the North End, we're looking forward to growing our business in other ways! Here's some of what you can expect in the coming months:
- We're focusing on growing our Brookline storefront community
- We'll be increasing our online e-commerce presence with some new features
- We will be attending more pop-ups with a focus on the North End/ Downtown area and MA area. If you are interested in having us pop up at your event or organization please reach out to us!
- We'll be launching our wholesale channel to the public so other stores and offices can begin to offer our products in bulk
- And stay tuned because we're launching our Uvida branded products line, subscription models and so much more!
If you have any questions about these changes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Uvida Events!
We’ll still be hosting all of our previously planned events, but these are the final events for the North End Location. We’ve added a Closing Ceremony on Saturday, March 25th to celebrate the zero waste community we’ve built here for the past two years!
Plant Swap - Tue, March 7th to Sun, March 19th
Come and start Spring off by swapping plants, cuttings, seeds, and more! (available in both stores)
SUS Made Pop-up - Sat, March 11th
Visit the North End to check out all of their sustainable, zero waste products!
Closing Ceremony - Sat, March 25th
Come celebrate the zero waste community we've built in the North End for the past two years and give the storefront a last goodbye. Members of the community will be passing by for last minute products, gifts, free snacks, and prizes. (11am - 6pm).
How to Support Us:
We need your support now more than ever. Community has always been a huge part of why we do this work, and we can't tell you how much we LOVE the zero-waste community we've built here. The best ways for you to support us is by shopping online or visiting our Brookline storefront. Again, we cannot thank you enough for your support throughout our journey. Here are a few more ways you can support us through this difficult transition:
Additional ways to help:
- Share the news on social media (IG, FB)
- Let your friends and family know
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our growth
But if you would prefer to donate, you can mail a check to our Brookline store, donate on our website here, or through Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle. We really appreciate all of your support!
- Venmo - @uvidashop
- Paypal - email@example.com
- Zelle - firstname.lastname@example.org (no additional fees)