House candle stands at 3.5 inch height, 2.2 inch width.
Since the candle is made by hand, there may be small chips on it, and patterns in the form of cracks, which gives it a vintage look. As the candle is made of pure and soft soy wax blended with beeswax it can change its shape if you hold it in your hands for a long time.
Please stay safe with fire safety!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Always use a candle holder. Place the candle holder on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.