Rustic Strength Dish Soap - Unscented
$0.53/oz -- Currently sold out
Handwashing dishes just got easier! You only need a little bit of dish soap for each pot or pan with this high foaming, low skin irritant formula -- it foams right up and coats the pan in bubbles. This dish soap is compatible with any kind of sponge and really gets those tough food stains on the bottom of your pans right off! It can be used for anything you would hand wash in your kitchen sink: plates, bowls, cups, glasses, crystal, and fine china.
Other uses include: cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor furniture, jewlery, hair brushes and combs, concrete, etc.
- Charcoal Filtered Deionized Water (water)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (biodegradable surfactant)
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (biodegradable surfactant)
- Decyl Glucoside (biodegradable surfactant)
- Vegetable Glycerine (helps surfactant do its job)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (fatty acid)
- Polysorbate 20 (stabilizes the formula)
- Methylisothiazolinone (preservative)
- Benzidothiazolinone (preservative)