Join the team!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Uvida Shop is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Immigrants, BIPOC and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
as of 03/01/22
1. Retail associates: for the North End or East Boston ($15-$16 an hour) Part-Time
Specifically looking for shifts to be covered on: Tues-Thurs 11-6 in both stores
Uvida is seeking a part-time Retail associate to join our team!
We are seeking a candidate who has the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, Friendly and engaging
- Effective communicator and enjoys working in teams and collaborating
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of and/or deep interest in plastic-free products and plants
- Can multi-task and ‘wear many hats’
- Community-oriented and passionate about building a better world
- Promotes a positive environment
- Checking customers out
- Answering all customer questions
- Perform Excellent Customer Service
- Proactively communicate with store manager to ensure daily tasks are completed
- Provide register coverage, handle transactions with accuracy and maintain a clean and organized register area
- Accurately placing all products from carts/boxes onto store shelves for sale
- Actively work with other staff to complete tasks, promoting a positive and team oriented work environment
- Ensure that all sections of the store appear neat, clean and organized
- Cleaning shelves, desks, bathrooms, register area, etc
- Can lift boxes up to 30lbs
- Bilingual is a plus (specifically for east boston)
- Knowledge on softwares such as Shopify website, Shopify POS, Click Up
Email your resume to email@example.com and add a paragraph explaining why you think you would be a great fit!
If a position is available and your qualifications meet our current needs, we will reach out.