Come pop by the North End location local business pop-up June 25-26th to escape the weekend heat with some Popsicools.
This Saturday and Sunday when make sure to come into Uvida Shop in the North End to try Popsicools artisan pops. A Boston homegrown company, the business has grown immensely over the past year.
Green all the way: Popsicools uses plant based packaging such as biodegradable bags and promotes using sustainable ingredients in their delicious creations and recycles and composts whenever possible.
Some yummy Popsicools combinations include:
- Strawberry, watermelon, and kiwi cools
- Raspberry, pitaya, honey, chia and bee pollen
- Orange, ginger, lemongrass and honey
- Greek yogurt and passion fruit
- Blackberry and greek yogurt
Visit their website to order your yummy treats today! Looking forward to seeing you at the Popsicools Pop-Up this weekend!