Since the candle is made by hand, there may be small chips on it, and patterns in the form of cracks, which gives it a vintage look. As the candle is made of pure and soft soy wax blended with beeswax it can change its shape if you hold it in your hands for a long time.
Please stay safe with fire safety!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Always use a candle holder. Place the candle holder on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.